I want :
1) landscape/screenrotation in the home.
2) true background image
3) option for truly running an app in background (to allow, for example, receiving soap calls)
4) alternative way to unlock security phone, for example NFC ring
5) interactive Tiles
7) true video out using USB and an HDMI/micro usb adapter for projecting the phone using standard televisions
8) usb tethering as one of the possible options
9) support for usb mouse/keyboard
10) support for Bluetooth mouse/keyboard
11) desktop tile (why not? If I have a phablet I could enjoy the experience)
12) running every standard/full W10 app from the W10 store
13) enabling DLNA for every WP out there, I don't understand why my Ativ S can't stream on the WIFI what it can already project on my PC using USB
I know! Me too! I doubt it though. When someone in another thread discussed OEMs changing WP's UI for their phones, something like this is what I had in mind.