Why isn't my phone starting after the Windows 10 build 10080?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

my phone is not starting after windows 10 build 10080 help..

guys my phone is restarting again and again start menu is not showing after NOKIA logo screen goes blank and then again my phone reboot it is happening again and again...what should i do help me..

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: my phone is not starting after windows 10 build 10080 help..

guys my phone is restarting again and again start menu is not showing after NOKIA logo screen goes blank and then again my phone reboot it is happening again and again...what should i do help me..

This happened to me after I upgraded - I was changing lock screen settings before it flashed back to the nokia logo and got stuck in a boot loop. I just left it plugged in, looping, probably for an hour or two and then when I came back it was at the lockscreen. So maybe let it loop for a while and see if it fixes itself before a hard reset :p

wiki_brown

May 15, 2015
Visit site

Same issue for me. All was fine even after restoring from backup then the phone hung and restarted. I then did hard reset and fresh install skipped my backup now I'm stuck basically. Waiting a bit before another wipe. using Nokia Lumia 1520

imaking31

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site

I also have the same issue,

It's looping from Nokia logo to the Windows logo.

What I did is, I just let it loop himself (let him get tired of the game he wants to play) and after sometime (probably after half an hour) it will get fixed (sort of)

Sometimes it happens again, silly phone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes