Windows 10 - Groove Music Player Can't Sign In, why?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Windows 10 - Groove Music Player Can't Sign In

I Installed Win10 and I love it. There is this new music player called Groove and I have a problem with it. It is easy to use and awesome, it finds album art,cover everything but I can sign in only about 20% of the time. Other 80% it says "cant sign in" Sorry Sign in isn't supported in your region at this time. That bugs me because why does it sign in sometimes and others not ? I am from Serbia if it matters

Corelogik

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 - Groove Music Player Can't Sign In

I don't get the 'not supported' but I can't sign in either. I want to give Groove a try, but if it can't do something as simple as sign in to my Microsoft account, it's useless.

Kha Nhan de Psyko

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site

Bumping this, since I already switched my region to the US (I moved from Singapore to the States last year) and it worked fine for the past year but now the error always shows up.

Hossam Haybat

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site

I got the message "Not supported in your region", and can't sign in, because, I live in Egypt, the solution was that I changed the region in control panel to United States, and it worked and signed in.

Richard Harder

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site

I got the message "Not supported in your region", and can't sign in, because, I live in Egypt, the solution was that I changed the region in control panel to United States, and it worked and signed in.

I get this as well and I still am not able to sign in. I am in Canada. Could this possibly be a default program issue. The only things I have not tried is removing AVG. Could this program be blocked by my firewall by chance? Otherwise I may be stuck doing a full system restore and loading clean backups. The only other issue I see it being is the difference between PayPal and my Microsoft Account as they are different emails. Can someone help with this issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb