Windows failed updating, error :8007002c

AbAll87

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
I can't update to Windows, I got to 97% and then it failed, got a pic showing 96%. I have looked at different websites and a few are having that problem but no solutions yet...

So if anyone were lucky to resolve the issue, please share...

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Attachments

• 12933.jpg
    12933.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 12932.jpg
    12932.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 5

AbAll87

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
For anyone with the same issue, I was able to solve it... I did two things, not sure which one worked.

First I did a repair of my hard drive and the second which I feel was the primary reason why it worked, I updated everything on Windows 8.1, there was only 5mb, I usually update regularly but there was a few files that were recent...

RK29

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

I have the similar ASUS laptop and had upgraded from WIndows 7 to windows 8.1 earlier - (year and half ago)

I am getting the exact same error (after 96% progress - so frustrating).

Could you be kind to provide more details, how did you resolve this issue? What all you had to update?

I would really appreciate your help.

thanks,
RK

AbAll87

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

I have the similar ASUS laptop and had upgraded from WIndows 7 to windows 8.1 earlier - (year and half ago)

I am getting the exact same error (after 96% progress - so frustrating).

Could you be kind to provide more details, how did you resolve this issue? What all you had to update?

I would really appreciate your help.

thanks,
RK

Sorry for the late reply but I suggest you to update your windows 8.1, any small updates do them and then upgrade to Windows 10

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss