Whats wrong with my app store?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have an asus laptop and everything was working perfectly up until today. I went to install a game from the windows 10 app store and a second later it stated, "Try that again, Error, see details.". When I go to see details all it says, "The error code is 0x80240024, in case you need it." I did a system restore but it did not change anything. Please help

RodPre

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I get the same issue. I tried searching Microsoft's forums, but it looks like they have combined Windows 10 with Windows 10 mobile, so all the answers I got were for Windows 10 desktop (where people are having the same issue). I didn't see any satisfactory resolutions there for either Windows 10 Mobile or Desktop. Microsoft's responses were 'canned' responses informing users how to disable anti-virus software and what not.

This is becoming more of an issue for me as now both Lumia Offers and People applications won't update and now won't run on my 950XL. So now I'm trying WindowsCentral. How do I resolve the issue in Store when an update returns the message "Error, see details" followed by "Try that again something went wrong" wp_ss_20160304_0001.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes