Why is Windows 10 slow?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Why is windows 10 slow?

When I had windows 9. My computer was fast, everything downloaded fast, facebook was fast. After the new update that I kept declining, everything is slow. Facebook take 25 minutes to load per page, when it took seconds before. It is not my computer, it is your system. How do I go back to windows 9. Thank you

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why is windows 10 slow?

Yowzah...

revert from windows 10 - Bing

Not sure what version you will revert to, but most decidedly it won't be 9. You can revert easily if it has been less than 30 days.

Or save your files to an external source and do a clean install for whatever you have a license for.

Likely your issue is with Edge browser. Just a guess as you do not say what browser you are using. Edge has no extensions yet (they are testing them now) so nothing like AdBlock + until that gets sorted. You could install a Hosts File or run a different browser with AB+. Likely your slow down is due to ads.

Good luck.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes