Living images

Axel Ridd

May 4, 2015
Visit site
Hello all. I would like to ask a question. How is everyone with living images? Since latest build they doesn't work properly and Incan capture a living image once in 20 photos. (sometimes never) I hard reset my device twice since windows 10 was released. Has any of you the same issue?

Leonel Funes

Windows 10 & Xbox Champion
Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello all. I would like to ask a question. How is everyone with living images? Since latest build they doesn't work properly and Incan capture a living image once in 20 photos. (sometimes never) I hard reset my device twice since windows 10 was released. Has any of you the same issue?

I've noticed that my phone hasn't captured as many living images as before (Lumia Icon on 10586.164). I get on in a blue moon and it's kind of upsetting after having it for almost every photo

Kimmo Toivanen

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
On .218 and rich/HDR (in L640 only flash amount ever worked, HDR never) off, I think that the camera took quite many living images. By default many of them also did not show as live until set so in photos app. And sometimes photos app did not give that option even the size of the image clearly indicated it being live. Photos app on W10 PC brought some of them back to life. But not the photos that importing to PC killed (rotate?).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon