I have upgraded my OS from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Home and then to Windows 10 Professional. The windows is activated with Windows 1 Professional activation key. Every thing is working fine except the desktop flickers after every one minutes which is very irritating. Can anyone suggest a solution for this problem. I have already tried the solution mentioned on Microsoft website i.e to reinstall the display card driver which did not solve this problem.
    06-19-2016 09:17 PM
    I have upgraded my OS from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Home and then to Windows 10 Professional. The windows is activated with Windows 1 Professional activation key. Every thing is working fine except the desktop flickers after every one minutes which is very irritating. Can anyone suggest a solution for this problem. I have already tried the solution mentioned on Microsoft website i.e to reinstall the display card driver which did not solve this problem.
    Go to video card manufacturer website and download latest drivers, sometimes they give too late latest updates to MS update site
    06-20-2016 03:46 AM
    is this an external monitor? The connection might be loose.

If it's not an external monitor, then it might be software related - could you give more details about your pc?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    06-20-2016 03:50 AM