Microphone keeps going to 100 in Windows 10, how can I stop this?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Microphone keeps going to 100 in Windows 10

So,
I use teamspeak for communication. And my friends are saying sometimes that im breathing really loud. And i am like, i am not? Apparently my microphone keeps going to 100 in the setting of windows 10(levels). Ive checked at advanced if the ''allow applications to take exclusive control of this device'' was checked. It wasn't. So every time they say im breathing I need to go to properties and adjust the microphone volume. Can some one please help me. (sorry for my bad English)

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Microphone keeps going to 100 in Windows 10

So,
I use teamspeak for communication. And my friends are saying sometimes that im breathing really loud. And i am like, i am not? Apparently my microphone keeps going to 100 in the setting of windows 10(levels). Ive checked at advanced if the ''allow applications to take exclusive control of this device'' was checked. It wasn't. So every time they say im breathing I need to go to properties and adjust the microphone volume. Can some one please help me. (sorry for my bad English)

does this happen when you remove the mic and put it back or after every restart?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

NathanSchep

Jul 10, 2016
Visit site
Re: Microphone keeps going to 100 in Windows 10

I use a headset, I have no other microphones I can use here. I've searched more on the internet, and other people have the problem aswell. Not many though. They did not solve it either.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb