Why won't my backup work now that I've upgraded to Windows 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi

Since upgrading to Windows 10 I get this error message when I try to set up and run a backup:

"The system cannot find the file specified. (0x80070002)"

I am a Touro Mobile 3.0 hard drive. I have formatted it to see if that helps, but it doesn't.

I would appreciate some help as I now have no backup for any of my work, which is very concerning.

Thanks

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi

Since upgrading to Windows 10 I get this error message when I try to set up and run a backup:

Which thing you formatted?

I am a Touro Mobile 3.0 hard drive. I have formatted it to see if that helps, but it doesn't.

I would appreciate some help as I now have no backup for any of my work, which is very concerning.

Thanks

Which thing you formatted? your device? your external drive????

Which backup you are talking about, system or personal files?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi

Thanks

try this in case the default backup fails: http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10/428323-how-sync-files-external-hard-drive.html

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar