Windows 10 AU - Bluetooth issues

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Prior to the AU update, my Bluetooth mouse worked fine on my SP4

I used an ISO and did a clean install. Since then, My Dell Travel mouse WM524 does not work.

It pairs successfully, sometimes even shows the mouse under Bluetooth in the action center as being connected. The mouse however, continuously blinks as if it is not connected.

I've tried pairing, unpairing, removing device, uninstalling the mouse in device manager, restarting pc... Nothing works.

Tried pairing it on my friends MacBook pro and it paired and worked fine

Driver info for "Marvell AVASTAR Bluetooth Radio Adapter" shows Driver date as 2/5/16 and Driver Version as 15.68.9040.67.

Is this the latest? Windows update doesn't show any updates.
Any solutions.

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Prior to the AU update, my Bluetooth mouse worked fine on my SP4

I used an ISO and did a clean install. Since then, My Dell Travel mouse WM524 does not work.

It pairs successfully, sometimes even shows the mouse under Bluetooth in the action center as being connected. The mouse however, continuously blinks as if it is not connected.

I've tried pairing, unpairing, removing device, uninstalling the mouse in device manager, restarting pc... Nothing works.

Any solutions.

Sorry to say, that I have had this issue with a HP Notebook since the July switch to Windows 10 (NO driver from HP); I use a Windows BT mouse, it will pair and then loses the connection if it sits too long, or the Notebook goes to sleep. I have looked and look for a solution and as of yet, NO GO! What I have been doing is: Remove Device (unpair); wait for it to disconnect > Make the mouse discoverable > Pair (sometimes I get a pop-up window that asks that I input a code; I hit next, or cancel, to continue). This works short term, for me.

I'm am think of going to a dongle/mouse set-up, but because I don't use that notebook very much, it hasn't been a priority.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to say, that I have had this issue with a HP Notebook since the July switch to Windows 10 (NO driver from HP); I use a Windows BT mouse, it will pair and then loses the connection if it sits too long, or the Notebook goes to sleep. I have looked and look for a solution and as of yet, NO GO! What I have been doing is: Remove Device (unpair); wait for it to disconnect > Make the mouse discoverable > Pair (sometimes I get a pop-up window that asks that I input a code; I hit next, or cancel, to continue). This works short term, for me.

I'm am think of going to a dongle/mouse set-up, but because I don't use that notebook very much, it hasn't been a priority.

Uninstalled and reinstalled the Bluetooth adapter in device manager. Works now. Phew

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs