windows store problem

xdesdx

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
store.JPG
I have tried downloading apps from the windows store and this is what I get.

Can anyone help me with this. What I have tried so far.

• Change location settings etc
  • Remove programs and other windows store apps
  • Resetting the store app
  • Tried downloading other apps
  • Signing out and back in

Nothing works, Does anyone have the same problems or know how to fix it? This is getting way too annoying and I cant even enjoy the windows experience.

Yes I have looked online for help and Youtube, but nothing that solves this issue. Any help would be great.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi! @ xdesdx! This link seemed to work for some PC users. You seem to be a knowledgeable PC user. You might give this a look. After several searches, this is what I came up with? I don't see any thing that would hurt your OS! Might give it a shot!:wink:
Go to Microsoft website and hit the Run button. Doing this will download a program on your computer. Install the program, this will allow Microsoft to check whether some preset values are correctly specified on your system. If not, Microsoft will change it for you.
Microsoft website and hit the Run button
https://solutions.diagnostics.support.microsoft.com/run/6b089dc3-50d6-4add-9959-337fca72c533#

xdesdx

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Yea nah didnt work. Ran it 4x. Looked very promising but got the following

Downloading Microsoft solutions engine to your PC
Starting Microsoft solutions engine
Verifying that this solution applies to your PC...
Confirmed that this solution applies to your PC
Running the solution on your PC...
The solution finished running on your PC
The solution worked as expected
Removing the solutions engine from your PC
Finished

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi! Sorry to hear that it didn't work. The only thing I know would be to save your data and reset; or you could try a in-place repair upgrade first!
I would create a back up image with a 3rd party program like Macrium Reflect first. That way you can always get back to where you are now. Here's link for in-place repair.
The only thing you should lose are your updates?
Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade - Windows 10 Forums
If you're having problems with Windows 10 on your PC, you could use push-button reset to refresh or reset Windows.

Refresh your PC Fixes software problems by reinstalling the OS while preserving the user data, user accounts, and important settings. All other preinstalled customizations are restored to their factory state. In Windows 10, this feature no longer preserves user-acquired Windows apps.

Reset your PC prepares the PC for recycling or for transfer of ownership by reinstalling the OS, removing all user accounts and contents (e.g. data, Classic Windows applications, and Universal Windows apps), and restoring preinstalled customizations to their factory state.

The options above are great for what they are intended for, but you could also do a repair install of Windows 10 by performing an in-place upgrade without losing anything other than all installed Windows Updates.

This tutorial will show you how to do a repair install of Windows 10 by performing an in-place upgrade without losing anything.

You must be signed in as an administrator to be able to do a repair install of Windows 10.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium