Rocking my Lumia 950 today

EFats

May 6, 2018
Visit site
Why should it be dead? Microsoft is still pushing out updates to the OS and the apps.
You laugh but I had a 650 for a long time (bought cheap, used) and at first it sucked but by now it's quite nice that .... yes, I bought myself a new 950 just last week. Yes, mid 2019 and I'm just moving into Windows Mobile 10.

It's a nice phone. I quite like it. I am happier using it than iPhone or Android.
I'll be honest, my BlackBerry 10's are much more capable and will remain the daily driver for the near future, but the Lumia's can get the job done still. (At least for me).

Now I just need to figure out how to transfer some apps from 650 to 950...I am a little sad Microsoft seems to have recently pulled the Translator...

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
When launched a year ago, both Lumia models were rocking the latest from Snapdragon. The 950 features a hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor, with the 950 XL packing a "liquid cooled" octa-core Snapdragon.

By a year ago you actually mean 4 years ago...

Hard to believe it has been that long.

J Dubbs

Jun 7, 2016
Visit site
By a year ago you actually mean 4 years ago...

Hard to believe it has been that long.

For me it actually seems longer than that.... maybe it's because I stepped away from Windows phones quite awhile back. My wife's still using an Alcatel Idol 4s, but it's time to move her to an Android phone. She's ready, but I'm dreading it because believe it or not the only smartphones she's ever used are Windows phones :O She loves how it works with her Windows pc, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to make an Android phone work the same.

She uses it for her business, uses calendar and navigation constantly. I don't use either of those on Android, so not sure how it's going to work for her :O

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes