xbox music cannot add a credit card.

clbarker10

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
What's going on here? I tried on two different mobile phones and even though the credentials were correct, It would not accept my card. Called my bank and there is nothing wrong on my end. I figured, well it's just one of those things where I just cant complete it on a mobile phone period. I got home and tried to register my credit card on 2 different computers only to be greeted by a page saying that the webpage must have been re-located and I had the option of checking my browser compatibility or returning to the start of the process (neither work). I've done this with 2 different credit cards and 2 different computers along with 4 different browsers...same problem all the way around. Whats up?!

Is anyone else having this issue? Thoughts or explanations please...much appreciated.

clbarker10

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
If it doesn't inconvience anyone, you could go in and attempt to add a credit card whether or not you plan on using it just to see what happens.

wobegone

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
They are experiencing issues on the Xbox site. Xbox LIVE Service Status - Xbox.com

Xbox Music and Video
Users may experience difficulties with the following services:
You might be unable to browse, stream, download, or buy things at the Xbox Music and Video Store (also known as “Zune Marketplace”).
2/22/2013 7:31:55 PM PST:
We've received reports of members having issues streaming music and creating playlists on the Xbox LIVE Music Marketplace. We are currently working on fixing this issue and will keep you updated every 30 minutes with any details on our progress.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes