Unable to upload my music to one drive!

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
I am trying to upload my 27 gigs of music to my one drive account for the new locker feature. but every time I try, it states that I do not have enough space available, that I need 27 gigs more space! I am a little confused with this seeing as I have 130 gb free at the moment. anyone else having this problem?

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
U have music for 27 gig? o_O

yes, I actually have much more than that. This is the stuff that I am currently listening to. I have been collecting music since before Mp3's were even a thing. Imagine bringing around 4 large 50+ page CD notebooks everywhere. took time to find what I wanted to listen to then too.

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
I may have figured it out. I got on with Microsoft support, the guy had me upload the files using Chrome. Not sure what Chrome can do that other Microsoft products cannot, but it seems to be creating the hundreds of folders now and hopefully uploading the files through the night.

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Oh I thought u had made that collection by downloading over the internet.

Nope, hard earned money went and bought just about every single song. Others were purchased by my dad as a gift when I was younger. I do have several CD's that are no longer available anywhere though, not sure what the legal status for them being shared is though. The singer of one of my favorite bands was murdered just after they released the first CD, so unfortunately the CD is no longer being made, and the band no longer exists. They were called "Go Cat Go"

My collection consists of just about every style, genre, country of origin on the planet. I have stuff from Classical, to flamenco, to Bollywood and heavy metal lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar