Voicemail Notification Icon Missing

aeronez

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed that I have never had the voicemail icon appear on my phone tile whenever I received a new voicemail. I gone a few days not ever being notified that I had new voicemails. I was wondering if anyone had this problem before, and if there's a way to fix it. Thanks!

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed that I have never had the voicemail icon appear on my phone tile whenever I received a new voicemail. I gone a few days not ever being notified that I had new voicemails. I was wondering if anyone had this problem before, and if there's a way to fix it. Thanks!

I have precisely the same problem and am also looking for a solution.

Tom1001

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
I had voice mail indicator (number of VM's) shown on the phone tile until i downloaded version 6.1.3 on my iphone 5 a few days ago...

Flying Kiwi

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed that I have never had the voicemail icon appear on my phone tile whenever I received a new voicemail.
Before I recently acquired my HTC 7 Pro, I had a TyTN II and under the first 2 networks I connected through (over several years), I never had the voicemail icon show up on the phone. It was only after I changed networks that this worked. My advise is to check with your network provider about this to ensure their settings are ideally suited to your precise model of phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes