Despicable Me: Minion Rush on the Lumia 2520

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
yes but I need new locations, beach and mall, hate playing it on my iPad since its very laggy,slow. With today's update they fixed the frame rate issues on my PC, its very smooth like I am playing on Lumia 1520 without touchscreen :p ,oh my pc is just a dual core processor, powered by2gb ram a cheap NVidia gt 210(1gb) graphic card. and windows 8.1.
glad they fixed those issues now its time for a windows phone update, the game still have low frame rates on my Lumia 920. and yes new locations are welcome in that update ;)

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Same. I have conflicts when I use Facebook account. Have to play this game thrice(lumia,PC and iPad ) same for temple run 2 (not on PC yet thank god phew ) :D. Ohh oh subway surfers :p it's difficult if you play games cross platform.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
yes but I need new locations, beach and mall, hate playing it on my iPad since its very laggy,slow. With today's update they fixed the frame rate issues on my PC, its very smooth like I am playing on Lumia 1520 without touchscreen :p ,oh my pc is just a dual core processor, powered by2gb ram a cheap NVidia gt 210(1gb) graphic card. and windows 8.1.
glad they fixed those issues now its time for a windows phone update, the game still have low frame rates on my Lumia 920. and yes new locations are welcome in that update ;)
hey,do have Windows 8.1 iso? Could you please share the link if you do have it?

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
hey,do have Windows 8.1 iso? Could you please share the link if you do have it?

I hope you are not requesting that somebody give you an illegal pirated copy of Windows 8.1 because that is against our forum rules. If that is what you are requesting you could be banned from the forum.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I hope you are not requesting that somebody give you an illegal pirated copy of Windows 8.1 because that is against our forum rules. If that is what you are requesting you could be banned from the forum.
Dear sir,
I have a pc running genuine Windows 8,which i upgraded to 8.1 via the store.
The update has a large file size ~1.5 gb ,so i don't wish to download it again if i have to reinstall windows,that is why i asked for the iso, no piracy intended.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
You should consider buying a new cd. It's not priced too high like windows 7 was here in India. I got a fair deal 6599 INR.
i have genuine Windows 8 with CD, which i installed on my PC and updated it to 8.1. However, if i have to reinstall windows 8.1, i have no media to install it from. I Don't want to download the update again,that is why i asked for an ISO,to have an offline copy......not for piracy

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Dear sir,
I have a pc running genuine Windows 8,which i upgraded to 8.1 via the store.
The update has a large file size ~1.5 gb ,so i don't wish to download it again if i have to reinstall windows,that is why i asked for the iso, no piracy intended.

you can reinstall windows 8 by going to control panel(modern UI)--> Update and recovery --> Recovery -->remove everything and reinstall windows.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, but is not possible to do a clean install of 8.1?

it will act like a clean install,will remove all the data from windows partition.
or create backups on regular intervals(file recovery/system restore) they always helped me in recovering files, sudden windows fault/blue screen of death hehe ,etc.

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
you can reinstall windows 8 by going to control panel(modern UI)--> Update and recovery --> Recovery -->remove everything and reinstall windows.

I think that works most of the time, but there are quite some few times where when you click that button, Windows will ask you for the CD to proceed. In this case, you're going to need the media one way or the other. I had to download mine from MS's servers.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I think that works most of the time, but there are quite some few times where when you click that button, Windows will ask you for the CD to proceed. In this case, you're going to need the media one way or the other. I had to download mine from MS's servers.
Can you share the link for the ISO from MS servers please? Thanks

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

if it ask so, try inserting you windows 8 dvd , never asked me , or try creating a recovery bootable cd from the same menu.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes