822 not booting and not flashing

abdullah1414

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I got the unable to find bootable file error now I can't even flash because I tried to flash with Nokia Updater Suite and it downloaded but I got an error.
Then I tried to use Nokia Care Suite but now it's saying complete local files and incomplete remote files?
What do I do now?
I have an unlocked Verizon one, should I give it back to verizon and pay them for a replacement?

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Hello, have you tried the following fix at Suffering from the spinning cogs issue on a Nokia Windows Phone? There's a fix for that | Windows Phone Central ? It sounds like you have, but just to confirm (since I'm not 100% sure by your post, maybe it's just my bad comprehension). I had to use the buttons on the side to load the phone into the "recovery position" per se. For me, I had to load the phone into the recovery position once while it downloaded the firmware etc ready to install, and then again because my phone rebooted itself while it was downloading. Also, my screen when it was in the recovery position was not the cogs, but simply an exclamation point (!). Hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos