Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
950 XL. If the device was free, I could convince my wife to let me try a GSM carrier off contract. Verizon is our current provider as they have the best coverage in the boonies here. ATT is so-so at best, but pre-pay I could see if it was worth moving her over to once we pay off her phone.

branneth

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Lumia 950XL. I've been waiting for this device since my 1520. Been a loyal fan since the beginning with my Samsung Focus. Gonna ride this train till it falls off the tracks.

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I never win things, but it's ok to wish !!
I would have to say 950XL and only for the fact reading texts is my main issue.
It's why I got a 640XL over the 640 when I retired my 1020.
Now I look at my 1020 and it just seems tiny. When my 1020 was huge after my HTC Radar.....funny how that works :)

sservulo

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
I want a Lumia 950XL, mainly because of the extra power and battery, but the larger display would come in handy when using as mouse on continuum :))

Benjamin_H

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
I'd go for the Lumina 950 because of this reasons:
1. The display is large enough without the phone being too large. I can use with one hand.
2. The chipset runs cooler, but fast enough.
3. The phone looks awesome and could become even more gorgeous by adding a new shell.

showergel

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 950XL. It has the most horsepower and potential to have purpose in a business setting. For example, I'd like to try it out with the display dock in a wireless kiosk type setting here at work for people who want to "get away" from their PC for a change in setting, be able to use Office or Edge to do some work; exercising Continuum's capabilities.

chris_the_jedi

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
Definitely the 950XL! The bigger screen size is kind of a must for me since I do a lot of work from my device. Then you add in the Snapdragon 810, a bigger battery and liquid cooling...yeah, the 950XL is a no-brainer for me. Fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon