Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamara23

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
wish u all the best, my lumia 1520 display broken now i'm using lumia 535 i love windows phone and i like to get the latest flagship 4n ever.

Nithin Prakash

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Windows Mobile just works for me. For the past week I have been trying other platforms after my lumia 920 broke down. I hate iphone keyboard and IOS restrictions. In Android I miss the user interface I am used to in windows phone. I miss cortana, I miss the lumia camera. Windows mobile just work for me. When I switch back to windows mobile from android the only thing I will miss is App lock.

MrJolly46

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
I'm a massive Microsoft fan. :grin: I would love this phone but am currently a student and so cannot afford to buy it. It would be really useful to use continuum to do work for collage.

kirvol

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I like Windows phone devices, I'd really be happy to get this one. Recently I've registered as windows developer and I hope I'll begin writing my own apps soon. After all I prefer big phones because there are good for reading and watching movies. So this 950XL is exatly what I want )).

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
Hi! I am a UX/UI Designer and recently I started to be interested in Windows Phones, and I even developed and designed an App, But sadly I don't own a Windows Mobile Device to test it and see if it won't crash in a real phone. The App is at 85% on the developing process, all I need is a real Windows Phone to give it a life :) Ah I forget to mention that I'm also an aspiring mobile photographer, see my Instagram feed and if you like, it would be nice if you can drop me a follow: Wfa31 :) And I loves the Lumia 950XL, sadly where I live there's no way to find one :( Help me please! Thank you and best of luck to all :)

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I would like to win a 950 XL. My 1520 is getting long In the tooth. The battery seems to be wearing out and the proximity sensor is acting a little flakey.

MBA Collie

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I have a Lumia 1520 and would really like to upgrade to this phone. We have 700 islands and 2300 Cays in the Bahamas and it would be great to capture that beauty with this new camera they have. If anyone has seen Astronaut Scott Kelly's images of the Bahamas from space imagine seeing it on land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes