Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbgsp

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Really wanted it because it would be cool to have one, not to mention the awesome continuum, and the beautiful operating system, its a must have if you want to make your friend envy with that beautiful camera and amazing screen. But I dont have enough money to buy one. My current device is lumia 535, and damn I am satisfied. But there's a bug that made a black bar in the bottom of the creen when you play games. So thats annoying, but probably thats a firmware bug. So yeah, would like to won this device because I've never won anything in life *cries*.

anon(9236402)

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
Great contest! I've tried the 950XL at a Microsoft store and it was really cool, hooked up to a display so you could test Continuum. I just got a Wireless Display Adapter and it would be really cool to use Continuum for my personal stuff.

Barstow15

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
I would like to update my present older Lumia phone to experience the specification rich 950 XL as unfortunately the funds for me now are tight to allow me to purchase the phone.

Good luck to all.

Cheers.

pgp66

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
I am due for a new phone, my 3 year old 1020 is slowly dying battery wise, and the 950XL will be its replacement. And can't wait to try Continuum. Cheers and beers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar