App issue/ bug

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
When clicking on the account option in the app details are duplicated for example total thanks received is shown two times and ones more thing, most of the time it shows private messaging status . I used the PM feature 2-3 months back. Still status shows Private messaging. Here is a attached screenshot . Thank you
😊
avuqe3ur.png

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
That's strange. Mine is working properly.

puryhe9y.png

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
That's strange. Mine is working properly.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/06/puryhe9y.png

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
I did as you said, reinstalled it...logged in....and now when I go to the accounts option it is showing sign in again chk screenshot...see the top left corner my username being displayed which proves I already logged in
ry7e6ata.png

kedar8055

May 14, 2014
Visit site

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. I've installed Tapatalk. I've added wpcentral to forums. Can you please tell me how to view subscribed threads in that.

Open the taparalk app select your desired forum > in the home screen swipe the screen to the right and you can see a side bar on the left > look fir the subscribed button (pls note with addition to adding wp central to tapatalk you should also login otherwise the subscribed option wont turn up) here's the screenshot

kedar8055

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Open the taparalk app select your desired forum > in the home screen swipe the screen to the right and you can see a side bar on the left > look fir the subscribed button (pls note with addition to adding wp central to tapatalk you should also login otherwise the subscribed option wont turn up) here's the screenshot

Thanks man

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes