Is there any chance that WP10 will get handwriting input just like it is on W8/8.1?

Joshwin

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
is there any chance that wp10 will get handwriting input just like it is on w8/8.1?

similar to handwriting recognition that is in-built in the w8/8.1's keyboard, now google has released "Google Handwriting Input App" for android.will wp get handwriting to text input as well?why there is no much call for it? I see no app that converts handwriting to text.Why wp doesn't support this feature?will it be possible with wp10?. it would be really nice to be able to switch between normal keyboard and handwriting input just like it is on w8/8.1.and Onenote should also support handwriting to text conversation(Ink to text)

MoshMast

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: is there any chance that wp10 will get handwriting input just like it is on w8/8.1?

I don't really think the demand is that high given that you'd have to use the universal capacitive stylus pens that are available and that most phones have limited writing area. It worked on Palm because resistive touch gave better accuracy and feel and they used their own version of shorthand (which a lot of people took time to learn well).

I love it on something like the Surface Pro 3, but I don't think I'd ever use it on my phone even though I have a Lumia 1520.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2