Cortana issues since 10122

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I have just updated to 10122 and am now having sporadic issues with Cortana. (I'm typing in Edge and autocorrect does NOT like "Cortana"). I am experiencing intermittent issues with no voice. Sometimes when I give a command I get an audio and visual response. Sometimes no audio. This is to the same statement such as tell me a joke or the weather. Sometimes she speaks, other times she doesn't. I did not have the issue with the previous build. Surface Pro 3 i7 256. I also notice in Edge the favorites bar becomes unstable when not in max screen.

mj0

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
If it helps I have the exact same issues with build 10074. More often than not there's no visual or audio feedback to "Hey Cortana" even though Cortana is in listening mode.

kwill

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I have problems with Cortana also. She pops up when I say "Hey Cortana" as if she is listening. But, when I ask to look up something or give any command it doesn't hear me. Funny enough, as I was typing this, it finally heard what I asked and did a search. hahahaha So, I guess it's sporadic. But, that's the first time it's worked for me since installing this build (first build I've installed actually).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon