Deleting pictures from phone but leaving on OneDrive, is it possible?

johnfishcurtis

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Deleting pictures from phone but leaving on OneDrive

Took the plunge and updated to Win10 last night on my 640.No major problems to make it unusable for a daily phone.

Is it possible on Win10 to display favourite pictures on the pictures live tile, rather than all pictures on the phone?
When I try to delete pictures I don't want on my phone, it tells me it will also delete them from OneDrive!...... not ideal!

Have tried all the settings I can find without success.

andy-hcn

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Re: Deleting pictures from phone but leaving on OneDrive

Try to go to setting the turn of linked duplicate. ! It worked for me !

fredd

Feb 15, 2008
Visit site
Re: Deleting pictures from phone but leaving on OneDrive

Took the plunge and updated to Win10 last night on my 640.No major problems to make it unusable for a daily phone.

Is it possible on Win10 to display favourite pictures on the pictures live tile, rather than all pictures on the phone?
When I try to delete pictures I don't want on my phone, it tells me it will also delete them from OneDrive!...... not ideal!

Have tried all the settings I can find without success.
I had the same problem all of my older pictures were in gallery and if I deleted one It showed me the same message you got. What I ended up doing was log out of one drive for about 24 hours and did a soft reset Then it showed my gallery was empty. Then I logged back in to Onedrive and have not had any problems since

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon