Newest PC build not showing up?

Skulls138

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm on latest build, fast ring. I did a system reset last night and everything's normal now. Besides getting the "your device is up to date" message when searching for today's build..

Vasrias

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Could be, that I have the same problem. Can you opt-out of Insider Preview or switch between fast and slow rings? I can't. The setting is just missing. I didn't do a reset or anything and was before on fast ring and didn't change the setting. I am now on 10565 and can't update. I even looked in the registry under "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsSelfHost\Applicability" and compared it to my settings on my SP3 and everything seems fine.

Skulls138

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Could be, that I have the same problem. Can you opt-out of Insider Preview or switch between fast and slow rings? I can't. The setting is just missing. I didn't do a reset or anything and was before on fast ring and didn't change the setting. I am now on 10565 and can't update. I even looked in the registry under "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsSelfHost\Applicability" and compared it to my settings on my SP3 and everything seems fine.

I still have the settings part. That doesn't sound right. :/

Vasrias

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, I thought so too xD
If somebody had the same problem with no build settings and could solve it, please let me know.

If you have the settings, opt-out restart pc, opt-in, restart, select fast (if not selected and restart) and then you have to wait an hour or so and then it should work, at lest it did on my SP3).

Vasrias

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Okay, now the I got the new build, but the insider build settings are still missing. Nevermind, as long as I get new builds, I am happy :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2