Store: Downloads and Updates Not Working Smoothly

richv77

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Since installing W10M this week for the first time (Now on 10581) I have noticed that some apps are not able to be Updated. I see "Error, See details". Right now I have 9 apps sitting in the Queue. I have restarted my phone.

Hopefully, 10586 will fix this.

Thanks for your comments.

-Rich

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Try re-updating them while the Store is open and not in background. If they still refuse to update then they are still not compatible with WM10 and need updates from their respective developers. Certain Lumia system apps like Glance Screen, Motion Sensor and Hey Cortana still refuse to install/update on certain handsets only.

richv77

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
BTW, I am using a Lumia 830. I was able to manually update YPmobile but you're right that some of the Lumia apps might not be available yet with W10M. I cannot update Lumia Camera for instance and Motion Data.

-Rich

Try re-updating them while the Store is open and not in background. If they still refuse to update then they are still not compatible with WM10 and need updates from their respective developers. Certain Lumia system apps like Glance Screen, Motion Sensor and Hey Cortana still refuse to install/update on certain handsets only.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
BTW, I am using a Lumia 830. I was able to manually update YPmobile but you're right that some of the Lumia apps might not be available yet with W10M. I cannot update Lumia Camera for instance and Motion Data.

-Rich
Motion Data is a known issue but Lumia Camera 5 should update.

melodia

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site

I have the same problem with some apps.. I did a hard reset and now some apps works and updates normally. But, now other apps are doing the similiar so this has to be some kind of a bug. Just to name few, ebay and tweetium are jammed right now. Can't use, can't update.. I already gave feedback about it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes