How to sync Exchange calendars?

ctt1wbw

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I use Outlook for email and calendars using an Exchange account. So far the email and contacts sync but for the absolute life of me I can't figure out calendars.

I have three sports teams from Yahoo with their schedules that I subscribed to. I can see them in Outlook, but they will not sync to my Samsung Focus. Is there a special place that I put those calendars in Outlook so that they will sync properly?

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I use Outlook for email and calendars using an Exchange account. So far the email and contacts sync but for the absolute life of me I can't figure out calendars.

I have three sports teams from Yahoo with their schedules that I subscribed to. I can see them in Outlook, but they will not sync to my Samsung Focus. Is there a special place that I put those calendars in Outlook so that they will sync properly?

exchange sync's email contacts and calendars ? are you sure when you look at the calandars you don't see it ? are you sure that your email is exchange active sync ?
are you getting outlook and exchange mixed up ?
you said yahoo ?

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Are the team schedules on separate calendars? I believe only the primary calendar for each account gets synced with the phone.

Pete C

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I can't get my work calendar to sync with Windows Live at all, which is the only way to get it to sync with WP7. I can have my Windows Live calendar appear in my work Outlook via the plug in, then copy my work entries to the Live calendar, but there is no active syncing going on. At least Google had a client that would sync your outlook entries with Google calendar. Microsoft owns both Outlook and Live and can't have the two sync up. I have read tons of articles on the internet on this and I have yet to see a viable solution.

Plaff

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: There is an application to sync Exchange data with mobile phones

In addition to the other third-party sync solution, you can use Add2Outlook, an Outlook add-in that lets you sync public folders and mailbox folders for calendar, contact and task items. It works in conjunction with Exchange Activesync to put items in your mailbox folders where they can be synced to your Windows phone. Find it here:

Sync Outlook Calendar with Windows Phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon