Looking to get into wp7 but how?

thedonn

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I am new here and have been lurking for about two weeks. I'm interested in getting a wp7 phone but I don't know what to do.

I've been with blackberry for about 4 years and my recent I broke the screen. Now I tried to cancel my blackberry internet with T-mobile but they said I can't until I switch/upgrade phones because I'm using a really old basic phone. I can upgrade on the 30th of September and wondering what good wp7 T-mobile has to offer or should I wait it out? Or, buy a samsung focus and unlock it is also another option I'm looking at. Any suggestions on what I can do?

monotok

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Well as you have been with blackberry i guess you like the keyboards, you could wait untill the Dell Venue Pro is released again in mid Sep i think. I have one and I love it although some people say it is a bit big and heavy but thats because of the portrait keyboard and i think it shows build quality.

smartpatrol

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
The next wave of Windows phones is expected in the next couple months. It probably wouldn't make sense to use your upgrade just yet.

Best option: get a Dell Venue Pro unlocked. Venue Pro Smartphone with Windows 7 Phone
It's $299 direct from Dell, unlocked. That way you can save your upgrade for whenever you want. And I think with T-Mobile, you can save $10/month by bringing your own phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar