8.1 issues

Sam Baker

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Just updated to 8.1

My photo's tile is rotating some new photos that came with the update... I don't know how to access these photos but that doesn't matter too much, I just want it to rotate my favourites again. Any ideas?

Also, I've changed my language and region to USA, but the speech/keyboard is still set to the UK and cortana isn't working, do I need to download those packs to make cortana work?

Couple of other things I noticed... Whatsapp, where it says what time the person was last online, it just says p and no m, as in.. xx:xx pm

One other question, when you allow the option to let you have another section of tiles, is it possible to have something like the photos tile stretch to the full width?

Thanks guys!
Sam

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
please use the search forum option.. There are a lot of similar threads.. Browse them and check if you can find an answer or post your answer :)

Sam Baker

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Don't know why I didn't think to look at the photo's app specific settings - mind lapse!

I haven't seen anything on the whatsapp issue or the photos tile - any ideas?

Adretheon

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Whatsapp was working for me this morning. And for the full stretch, that's a no. The double wides are still double wides.

homieson89

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Can't change text message ringtone. How do you silence the phone? When in the text messaging app when you receive a message the whole ringtone plays instead of the quick received sound. Music hub is slow, have about 1,000 songs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes