NO action center!!! plz help😡

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Well... You mention that even before 8.1 you had trouble making the status bar appear... I think it might be possible that you have a hardware problem if that's the case (touch screen deffect).

I would try an exchange.

samicp

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
photo(1).jpg physically, the screen is sensitive in the status bar area ie. where you need to pull the action center down from. but, I don't know if this is the software or hardware doing this but the phone does not let my fingers touch that area as you can see on the picture of a chalkboard app, it only lets me draw till where the status bar is supposed to be (but this app is full screen) but surprisingly, wp_ss_20140417_0001.jpg wp_ss_20140417_0002.jpg the action center worked this morning! but it was hard to get it down, now - I cannot anymore just worked for a minute. anyone got an explanation for this?:eek:rly:

dericslab

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
This was very weird, but glad it's working. I would be a little worried about the handset though, and it could drop you at a time you really need it.
If you have any further problems, I would strongly consider a warranty replacement If I were you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes