Store apps are pending?

KittyCrafting

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi people,
Ok so I had upgraded to windows phone 8.1 and is all nice and STORE APPS were DOWNLOADING FINE. Then since today I tried to download one and it is stuck on the status; pending.
PLEASE HELP ME!
Cheers, (sorry for caps)

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi people,
Ok so I had upgraded to windows phone 8.1 and is all nice and STORE APPS were DOWNLOADING FINE. Then since today I tried to download one and it is stuck on the status; pending.
PLEASE HELP ME!
Cheers, (sorry for caps)

- Check if you have wifi on, some apps can't be downloaded without wifi.
- Check if there are not other apps downloading an update.

Kyle Stilkey

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Things you guys can try that have fixed it for me.

Try rebooting the device and try again.

Try turning off/on the WIFI.

Cancel all updates, reboot the device and try installing them again.

capncook

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I fixed this by switching off automatic update of date and time. Phone returned to normal operation immediately. This may be a bug with WP dealing with daylight saving time changed.

Waheed Rafiq

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
guys its a bug within Windows Phone and its not fix with the new OS Lumia Denim , I fix my issue by
by switching off automatic update of date and time. Phone returned to normal operation immediately and all the apps were downloaded over 50mb connection within 30 mins

Quick reply to this message

Mark Rohde

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
spent more than 30 minutes today on phone to Windows Mobile support trying to sort this problem - no success. Tried setting date time to manual; then a phone reset/restart and it started updating all 6 pending apps, fixed in just a few minutes.

Mostafa Saleh

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for all above efforts but all of them didn't help I fix this with soft reset by holding the power button with volume down for 10 sec the phone will restart and I can download the apps that pending before.

Manchester1894

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Do you have a laptop (windows 8.1)? If so, launch the windows store app via start menu, once open go to bottom right( the charm should appear - click on settings and go to account. Check is the email address the same as the one on your new mobile? If not, do it and save. Close the store app on the laptop, and switch your phone off/on. Hope it works for you.

loic_lahaye

May 23, 2015
Visit site
I hade the same problem but just with one application... I had to reinstall microsoft health afther a flash of my device ( nokia lumia 520) but It didn't work... I tried to reboot my device without any difference. I turn off the wifi and tried in 3G and It worked grat ;)
Good luck .

Tarek Salami

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I have Lumia 830 ................. only two apps for me have this issue
1- Lumia Camera
2- Shazam

they keep pending I tried every thing but it is not working at all.

I just updated then hard reset more than two days to set up my lumia 830 & I will not hard reset it it again.

any fix or why this problem is happening ??!!

Milatocutie79

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
My phone is brand new i have had it for 7 days i kept getting pending on all of my apps and i couldnt download any microsoft apps a few worked but mainly i wanted picture beamer i tried to download that over and over for a week none of the beamer apps worked , so i came here . I thought no way is taking time and date settings off and setting it to not automatic will work .... well it freaking worked i swear i am so happy for everyone who suggested that , now that is one weird bug for the windows system if i have ever seen one , good luck everyone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05