Bug with Battery Saver

RobinPaul

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, i think there is a bug with battery saver. Look at my screen shot and for today i had not opened any apps + these say: running in background which they are not.wp_ss_20140425_0001.png

alex 7

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello... I had same problem from yesterday... Can you tell me how you solved it??? I tried soft reset but nothing....

rubenwidjaja

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello... I had same problem from yesterday... Can you tell me how you solved it??? I tried soft reset but nothing....

it will repair by itself after the next day
that happened because(maybe) you turn off or disable battery saver to run in the backround

alex 7

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
It happend when my phone frozen... I tried to unlock it but it was not response... So I did a soft reset and when my phone opened, battery saver was like that photo... I dont let it run in background.... Can u please tell me the differences from let it run in the background and not let it....

Thank u for the response :D

rubenwidjaja

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
It happend when my phone frozen... I tried to unlock it but it was not response... So I did a soft reset and when my phone opened, battery saver was like that photo... I dont let it run in background.... Can u please tell me the differences from let it run in the background and not let it....

Thank u for the response :D

actually I don't know too :)
because Microsoft doesn't tell what this battery saver do in the background
but for sure battery sever will do its job even you disable it from the background
the "usage" graph still show which apps use the most battery even you disable it from the background

my setting is turn off battery saver and not let it run in the background and it seems fine for my phone, actually better battery life

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon