Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 Problems with application hyper link (search in Store)

FearL0rd

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm facing problems when I got to a website that has a application for example www.groupme.com .
The website tells me to download the app and when I click search in Store, it says app not found. Looks like the website is thinking that I have a iPhone. Looks like the Browser Recognition that Microsoft changed in the update 1 is causing problems with the store.

Could you please confirm in your Update one phones? You can use www.groupme.com as test.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm using IE in desktop mode. And in regards to the groupme site, I'm not directed to any store, but presented with a form that requires me to enter my cellphone number in order to send me a text message with the download link. I haven't tested any further, as I don't tend to enter my phone number everywhere across the web. ;)

FearL0rd

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm using IE in desktop mode. And in regards to the groupme site, I'm not directed to any store, but presented with a form that requires me to enter my cellphone number in order to send me a text message with the download link. I haven't tested any further, as I don't tend to enter my phone number everywhere across the web. ;)

Needs to use IE in the Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1. Use the mobile website

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2