I want to download a picture from glancescreens.com to my Verizon Nokia 822 8.1 Windows phone. Is this possible without using a computer and if it is possible could someone please provide step by step instructions on how I would then turn the new picture into my glance screen?

Thanks in advance for any help,
    yeto
    12-31-2014 06:09 AM
    Just install there app instead on your Windows Phone? The app contains all the instructions needed. The only hard thing will be finding the right type of picture to match your screen. That can be very different depending if its LCD or ALMOLED. Its easier on LCD's to get better looking results.
    http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=...e-016aee0c7f1f
    12-31-2014 06:16 AM
    You can use the app "Glancescreens.com". Install it and you can browse through the backgrounds and use them.
    GlanceScreens.com | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Hope this helps.
    12-31-2014 06:19 AM
    On your phone go to the website. Go there . Push on the picture you want > go down on the page and push download > choose phone model > push download > push on the picture and choose SAVE PICTURE.

Picture is stored under SAVED PICTURES.

On your phone SETTINGS > lock screen > under background choose photo > choose change photo > find your picture under saved pictures > select it
    Do to GLANCE SCREEN > select background picture ON

That's it
    12-31-2014 06:39 AM
    I see what you mean related to AMOLED. What types of photos work best with AMOLED?
    12-31-2014 10:09 AM
    Actually, their app has different options when you decide what picture to download, mess with the app and enjoy. ;)

On your phone go to the website. Go there . Push on the picture you want > go down on the page and push download > choose phone model > push download > push on the picture and choose SAVE PICTURE.

Picture is stored under SAVED PICTURES.

On your phone SETTINGS > lock screen > under background choose photo > choose change photo > find your picture under saved pictures > select it
    Do to GLANCE SCREEN > select background picture ON

That's it
    Or get Glance Background Beta. :)
    12-31-2014 10:11 AM