Denim update in 1520 SD card not found.

GazooAz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Downloaded Denim update today on my 1520 on AT&T US and now it says it cant find my SD card that has been in there the whole time. So no music will play and some apps not working. Any Idea's?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure you've already tried restarting your phone by holding down the power and volume down buttons together for about 10 seconds until it vibrates, right?

If so, the next thing to try is to do a remove and re-seat. Go to Storage Sense (in settings), then tap on your SD card, scroll all the way to the bottom, and tap "remove card"... Remove it, then reinsert it. See what happens...

If you're still having the issues after that, you may need to reformat the card, which you may have seen where to do that right next to the "remove card" button.

Let us know how it goes..

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
For the record, after I installed Denim today, mine took a good few minutes to load the SD card and its contents.

GazooAz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
It says no SD card found. I put in a different card and it showed right away, I then reformatted and reinserted the card that has always been in this phone and card not found, It works fin on my PC so I was able to get all the files off and I guess I will have to get a new card. I don't get why it quit in phone and works in PC and other cards work just not this one. BTW thanks for the reply.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2