How to update/install multiple apps on WP 8.1 simultaneously?

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Hello! I want to know how to install or update multiple apps simultaneously on WP 8.1 with Lumia Denim (Lumia 830). I see that all the apps being updated or installed, install only one at a time while others on the list are pending. So, is there any setting I could change for it so that more apps could install simultaneously?

Also, the Glance screen does not display weather information (it's not a big issue, however).

Thanks in advance!

anon8959613

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Hello! I want to know how to install or update multiple apps simultaneously on WP 8.1 with Lumia Denim (Lumia 830). I see that all the apps being updated or installed, install only one at a time while others on the list are pending. So, is there any setting I could change for it so that more apps could install simultaneously?

No you can't. (Store has a queue system.)

As for the weather question, which weather app are you using ? Try using MSN weather app

Ian Too

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
The best way to speed up app updates is to update them regularly, that's what notifications are for. If you get into the habit of logging in to your home wi-fi, this will be done in the background and won't be an issue.

As for weather, WP will suspend a live tile if the app is not used in a while; so every so often, open the weather app, weep at the oncoming weather front and close it again.

Just trying to make your day better. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital