[Solved] Why is my App update stuck?

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
[Solved] Why my App update is stuck

The app store on my Lumia 640 Dual Sim [WP 8.1] is having Extras & Info stuck at installation step. it is blocking all other things. I tried soft reset.
What is the reason? I had VLC Update not completing last day and i cancelled it. Now i dont know what to do

Thank you for the answers. I tried Stop Installation and restart, now its normal again.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: Why my App update is stuck

It happens with some apps from time to time but I'm quite sure it can't block all other things from updating, it will just sty on update list and will not block other apps to update... However, the mentioned Extras & Info is not crucial one and I'll leave it as is but if you really want to get rid of it, only hard reset helps to fix such issue...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: Why my App update is stuck

The app store on my Lumia 640 Dual Sim [WP 8.1] is having Extras & Info stuck at installation step. it is blocking all other things. I tried soft reset.
What is the reason? I had VLC Update not completing last day and i cancelled it. Now i dont know what to do

Updated mine succesfuly yesterday. Was also stuck, I stopped it, taped try again and it worked. You may have to try tha 'stop' several times to get it working.

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Solved] Why my App update is stuck

I find moving to a different wireless network can help if you're using WiFi. There seems to be some weird bug.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon