APN settings

autumnride

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

I can't find where I can change my APN settings. Hope you can help me out with that...

All I have found so far is that it should be in Settings -> mobile network. Unfortunately it isn't on my Lumia 920 (German Telekom).

Thanks, Nikolai

Tyresian

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

I can't find where I can change my APN settings. Hope you can help me out with that...

All I have found so far is that it should be in Settings -> mobile network. Unfortunately it isn't on my Lumia 920 (German Telekom).

Thanks, Nikolai

I don't know how the phone is configured from German Telekom, but on unlocked phones in Settings there is an option "access point" where you can configure APNs. Some carriers hide this option.

If the option isn't there you may have to wait to get the phone unlocked, which doesn't guarantee the setting will show. Or until Nokia releases the Network Setup app and makes it available in your region.

zfarooq

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Settings->Cellular--> Add APN

That will do it, I have both an unlocked and locked one. So for the locked one only way to do it is the above way. It works.

autumnride

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Thanks

Ok, it actually is in the access point settings..

There is no Settings->Cellular on my device!

Thank you guys very much for helping me!

Sandrot

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
hi guys i just got a htc radar 4g and i wanted to know how to make it work for rogers i called them they told me what to do but when i go to the apn setting its not called mms and all that its proxy this proxy that what do i do i can call people and text just no data

ricardo ruiz1

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
hey guys, I have a htc radar from tmobile, I put a net10 sim card but Idont have internet , do you know how change the apn internet settings and mms settings?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes