Help on getting twitter on share on my Lumia 920

Soxpranos

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Apologies if I posted this in the wrong area. I have been trying to get twitter to somehow show up when you want to share something. LinkedIn is the only social app that comes up for me to share? How do I get Twitter to show, checked all setting and not able to find it as of yet.

Thanks

S_C_B

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
The only way I can share to Twitter is to link my Twitter account with my Windows Live account. When I share, I choose Social Networks then Twitter.

hoosiers7120

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
are you just trying to share a status or a picture? You should be able to share by going to the Me tile and underneath it there should be an option for which social sites you want to share too. Just check mark on twitter and you should be good to go.

Soxpranos

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Check that , still can't see my twitter to share on my ME tile or any other way. Just recognizes my LinkedIn? Have same live ID for my phone , twitter and LinkedIn.

markfive

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
If you go to your Me tile, on the Share page, you should see the connected services at the top of the page - can you see Twitter there?

If not, if you go to Settings > email & accounts, do you see your Twitter account there?

Soxpranos

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Markfive, thank you. Adding it in settings did the trick. Forgot how to add apps to share with live account. Appreciate you all for taking time to help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2