Some camera photos not uploaded to Skydrive

tcadbury

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I have set my photos set to auto-upload to Skydrive in my Lumia 920. The last 20 or so pictures havent uploaded.

There is enough storage left in Skydrive (>5 GB) as well as on my phone (~4GB). I don't see any indicator of failure, no 'Uploads pending' message in the photos app either.

What may be wrong? How can I re-synch?
:cry:

invertme

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't have my phone infront of me to look at the settings but do you have the sync large files on wifi only checked?

That could be the problem also make sure your password for your live account is correct (but that's an all or nothing problem). Lastly sometimes my doesn't sync if I have terrible cell with no wifi. I don't get a message or anything.

karkandreas

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I have kind of the same issues, except my lumia 920 seems to randomly select which photos to upload. My skydrive settings are "Best Quality" (demands wi-fi) on both videos and pictures as i want to use skydrive as a backup. (Wish they could add good quality + best on wifi as a first upload for instant sharing with 3g and then overwrite with wifi when avalible).
Anyway: out of my last 150 pictures about 80 have been uploaded to skydrive (even some pictures from the same day not uploaded while others are). Tried a soft reset with no luck...

Scorpio5x0

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Under the photos+cameras settings there are 2 options based on quality of photo you want to auto-upload. Good quality allows to auto-upload OTA, while best quality needs a wi-fi connection. I am not sure what the resolution difference is between good and best quality as I have not used the feature. I manually upload rather than auto.

Lundon44

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
This just happened to me starting mid last week. My photos have stopped auto-uploading for no apparent reason. Nothing has been changed. Setting are still set to auto-upload "on" and to "good quality".

Really not into doing a hard reset to fix this. What a bummer.

cyclejim

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Currently dealing with this on an HTC 8X, checked all settings. Attempting to use FULL resolution uploads on WiFi. But not a single photo uploads automatically to Skydrive. It does work if I manually initiate the upload however.

jamescollett

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Same thing appears to have happened overnight with my Lumia 820. I see that this issue was raised months ago. This is just absurd. Even Apple products work properly in this regard.

Screw innovation! - I just want a product that does the normal things reliably.

:unhappy:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes