1308 FW update on EE UK

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if this new or i just haven't noticed before(which i don't think is the case) but since i got the 1308 FW update(which is great btw), i have notice that when i am in a call, my carrier is displayed as T-mobile UK. Now this is strange for two reasons.
1. Prior to the update, no matter what my signal strength, the carrier info always stated EE
2. According to my phone information, my network provider is Orange UK.

Now, i did get my phone from phones4u and that might explain point 2 but has anyone else come across this?

On another note and a further plus regarding this FW is that it seems to have ratified the issue i had whereby the device screen would not reappear once i took the phone away from my face during a call.

hovesteve

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm with EE as well. I Haven't noticed T-mobile at the top of my display at all still stays as EE. I uploaded 1308 when it came out.

My display has also burst back into life when I take it away from my ear which it didn't before.

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Well i guess it may have been the area i was in and the com radio decided TMob was the best connection for the call. Oh well, i don't mind it, just an observation.

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Yes. It will say EE most of the time, but depending on area coverage, it may change to T-mobile or Orange as needed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon