Twitter sync broken

810x10

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Hey all,
I just "downgraded" from a Lumia 810 to a 620 (thanks, Expansys!). Just wanted a smaller phone and didn't care about losing the better camera. I set up the phone on wifi last night and everything went okay except for my Twitter contacts. Previously, my Twitter contacts were connected to my MS account and everything worked fine. Now, Twitter integration is broken on both phones. Twitter contacts aren't linked any longer and I can't get my Twitter contacts to appear in the People hub. I've deleted and re-added Twitter and restarted my phone multiple times to no avail.

Are there any steps to fixing this or should I just try and reset the 620 and start from scratch? Are weird things bound to happen when setting a WP8 device up without a SIM card inside?

Thanks.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
If I were you, I'd try to delete your twitter account completely from the accounts menu. If that doesn't work and it bugs you, do a hard reset and get everything setup just how you like it.

iop777

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the exact same issue on my Lumia 520. I've deleted the Twitter account and re added it and it still won't work. It's always been fine on my previous Windows Phones though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon