Hello guys, first post ๐Ÿ˜Š

So I've been experiencing an issue whenever I copy songs from my computer to my Lumia 920, which is that several albums are created for each song belonging to the same album. For instance, if I copy and paste one folder containing 20 songs (which represents an album for example) to the phone, the phone will create like 20 albums if the composer is different... Is there a way to maintain the same folder structure that is on the PC? For instance, if I copy one folder called xyz with 20 songs, it will appear as album xyz containing those 20 songs on the Xbox player regardless if the metadata? If it isn't, is there some quick way I could change the songs so they will appear on the same album when I copy them to the phone?

Regards ๐Ÿ˜Š
    10-09-2013 11:13 PM
    Hello guys, first post

So I've been experiencing an issue whenever I copy songs from my computer to my Lumia 920, which is that several albums are created for each song belonging to the same album. For instance, if I copy and paste one folder containing 20 songs (which represents an album for example) to the phone, the phone will create like 20 albums if the composer is different... Is there a way to maintain the same folder structure that is on the PC? For instance, if I copy one folder called xyz with 20 songs, it will appear as album xyz containing those 20 songs on the Xbox player regardless if the metadata? If it isn't, is there some quick way I could change the songs so they will appear on the same album when I copy them to the phone?

Regards
    Hope there is only MetaData modification to solve your problem. The player decides the ALBUM based on metadata from the song file. Try VLC for simple Metadata modification.
    10-10-2013 12:24 AM