Problem extracting pictures from Smartcam

Bigfireq

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I took a bunch of pics using Nokia Smartcam on a 925 today. The problem is I don't know how to extract the various versions of the photo that I create with the tools. For example, I have a great Motion blur version of a photo. When I click it, the only controls I have are Save and Motion Blur amount (high/low). I Save the photo, it indicates it saved, and...where is it? If I look at the photo outside of Nokia Smartcam, it uses the same Best Pic as it originally did.

How do I get the motion blur version saved and then shared?

rbiasca

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I took a bunch of pics using Nokia Smartcam on a 925 today. The problem is I don't know how to extract the various versions of the photo that I create with the tools. For example, I have a great Motion blur version of a photo. When I click it, the only controls I have are Save and Motion Blur amount (high/low). I Save the photo, it indicates it saved, and...where is it? If I look at the photo outside of Nokia Smartcam, it uses the same Best Pic as it originally did.

How do I get the motion blur version saved and then shared?

I have the 1520 and i know that for me to get any raw photos or anything besides the sharing photos i have to hook it up to a computer and then i can find them. I hope this will change when we get a file explorer.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm confused, have you checked the Photo hub? Once it's saved that's where they should be. Make sure you save them though otherwise they're gone.

From the Start screen swipe left to get the application list. Either scroll down (or press the letter A to get tiled alphabet) to get Photos.
Once in Photos press Albums and check either Camera Roll or Saved pictures. I'm guessing Camera Roll but I could be wrong.

Once you find it, you can then press ... and share. This will allow you to share to whatever you want.

File manager not needed. Also we won't get a file manager like Android so don't expect that. The Photo Hub works just fine.

If you want to copy your photo to the computer attach your phone via USB then go to the folders under WP. If you want to transfer via Bluetooth, use share.

Don't take this the wrong way but this is a pretty basic function of the phone.

rbiasca

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I cannot move raw files any other way than hooking up to a computer, I would love to just Bluetooth them to my tablet to edit them there, there is no way to even see the raw files that I have. Or how much space they take up on the phone.

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I cannot move raw files any other way than hooking up to a computer, I would love to just Bluetooth them to my tablet to edit them there, there is no way to even see the raw files that I have. Or how much space they take up on the phone.
You mean the DNG/RAW files from the 1520 or 1020 camera? How about using SkyDrive as a conduit?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon