Uploading Movies to Windows Phone 8...They Won't show On Moli Player

WINDOW LOVIN

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I have an MP4 Movie that I have dragged over and over to My videos folder on my SD card but when I try to view it on moli player it is to be found no where.
Im pretty sure is there because I opened up the sd car thru the computer and it shows the movie is in the folder itself but it is nowhere in the phone?
Am I doing something wrong?

anon(8657436)

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
I have an MP4 Movie that I have dragged over and over to My videos folder on my SD card but when I try to view it on moli player it is to be found no where.
Im pretty sure is there because I opened up the sd car thru the computer and it shows the movie is in the folder itself but it is nowhere in the phone?
Am I doing something wrong?

Yeah, you did it wrong. DON'T MOVE ANY FILE you want other apps to read to the predefined folders like Documents, Videos, Pictures. Make a new folder (with any name) and put the file there. Now that should show up in Moli Player.

Ali Assaedi

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
i dont know about SD,

but even within your phone memory, the only folder that works is "camera roll".

i can create a new folder in camera roll, name it Videos or anything else, and add movies in it(which ever format).. they then appear on MoliPlayer ;)

hopefully this will change in WP8.1, with the new videos APIs :)

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
When I move movies to the video section, it takes a while for Moliplayer to recognize it. Almost like it has to copy it first for it to see it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes