Google Chrome: Would you use it?

Ordeith

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Will Google support Pointer events and other W3C standards they are currently ignoring or twisting into something proprietary?
Will Google start developing their web "apps" in a full featured cross browser standards based way?
If the answer to either of these questions is no, then my answer is as well.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
It won't ever appear on ANYTHING I own and if you are reading it on WMPoweruser, and its written by Surur, get collaboration. That cat spins tales like Dr Seuss.

Guess I need to be clearer, Chromium may appear but google chrome? Never.

Last edited:

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
"Would I use it?"

Doubtful
Never really stuck with it on the PC desktop in the past.
Frankly I have an aversion to web surfing on the 4-4.5 inch screen unless there's a desperate need which is seldom.
IE works fine.

megajo123

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Im not the only one!! Opera is sooo much better than Chrome! Honestly the chrome browser is terrible! The only good thing about it is extensions. I have a BlackBerry not a windows phone, and I wouldn't even use chrome If I had it.

vakama94

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Probably not. I used it because it was kinda fast but then the updates made it too big for either my iPod or my Galaxy S II so I changed to Dolphin Browser and I'm not planning to return soon. Hopefully Dolphin will get a windows counterpart.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk Pro

etad putta

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Web surfing on a cell phone still sucks for the most part. Enable internet sharing, connect the ipad and yes, using chrome on that device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon