How to clear Apps cache?

bionicgt

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
I see that VINE app has 171 mb's used on my phone when I've only used it like 4 times, I 'm sick of this thing ... what's up with the "OTHER" storage, how can I clean all this? The apps are like 90 mb's for something that I barely use !!!! :cry:

Divjot Singh

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately , WP doesn't allow us to remove App Cache globally. It is totally dependent on Dev to add such functionality for his app (6Tag has it).
The only possible way to delete the cache is to delete the app and install it again. I do this almost every 3rd week as my 9gag app keep building large amounts of cache data , which although doesn't slow the app much but I just don't like it :p

A trick I found to clear WhatsApp cache (partially) is to clear chat history of groups (which usually go 250+ chats / day). This clears around 10-20 mb for me.

Vaisakh Vk

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
This is really frustrating,,😞😞😞😞 the error 80073cf6 shows when I was trying to install ucbrowser. I tried almost everything including offing location, deleted internet explorer history, and turned off the automatic updation of time. But its still not working. How can I install uc browser again. I saw some other friends have also experienced same problem. But I don't find a perfect solution for this problem. Please give me a solution for this. Please solve this problem ..... 😢😢😢😢😢

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psyduck