ESPN Scorecenter issues (WP8)

btbam91

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Any of you guys on WP8 start having problems a few weeks ago? The live tile is busted and I no longer receive toasts for score updates. When I go to "my teams" to reset the live tile, I get an error that says to try again later.

Help!!!

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
It let me log in and set my team. But nothing on the live tile at the moment. But then the team I set didn't play last night and today's game doesn't start until later. So I'm not sure if it's supposed to have nothing.

In Limbo

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I feel like this isn't worth starting a new thread over, so I'm bringing it up here (since it is closely related).
Does anyone else feel like ESPN Hub is complete garbage? Okay, maybe not completely. But how can an official app for one of the largest sportscasters suck?

JonnieLasVegas

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I feel like this isn't worth starting a new thread over, so I'm bringing it up here (since it is closely related).
Does anyone else feel like ESPN Hub is complete garbage? Okay, maybe not completely. But how can an official app for one of the largest sportscasters suck?
Agreed! I uninstalled all the ESPN apps I had (3 of them), because they all sucked SOOOOO BAD! Then they added ads to their already bad apps, that was when I deleted them.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Yep, I bagged it long ago for the scorecenter app.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Update, as soon as the game started tonight the tile went live and has been updating throughout.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Mine didn't work yesterday either (Pittsburgh Pirates). I tried changing the teams and back to Pirates and see if it works for today's game.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Mine worked just fine for the Texas Rangers. This morning the tile shows the final score from last night.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
My tile isn't working and I get an error when I try to set a team for the tile ("Live Tile Troubles. Sorry could not register for push at this time. Please try again later.")

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still no good. Anyone have this issue and find a solution.

Kamen

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I have it set for alerts on the Tigers to notify me when games start and the score after the 3rd, 6th and 9th and I never get them. It is frustrating because it worked flawlessly on my GS3.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes