Nokia extras+info failed to install

sandman

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I saw there was an update today. Installing it caused the phone to reboot and then the installer failed with 8103010d. Retries still fail. Now the app won't launch in the settings page. I canceled the download, hoping I could redownload and install. It no longer shows up on my updates and searching in the marketplace returns no results.

Anybody else experiencing this?

goldfinch711

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Had the same problem. I solved it by downloading the app via the mobile apn instead of WLAN. That did the thing for me.
Edit: If the app won't show up in your store anymore you can open it by browsing with your IE to www.windowsphone.com and tick "last apps" (in german it names "Bisher gekauft"). There you can choose the app and it will open in your store app.

sandman

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I tried downloading over cellular and WiFi and it still failed. I had forgot about windowsphone.com. So thanks, but even on WP.com it won't let me install it, it says I have to do it from the phone. I can open it in the app store from WP.com, but it says it is not available for my phone. :(

Yusuf Ozturk

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Solution:
Change regional settings as United States, then update your apps. After that you can switch back to your original country settings.

This_Is_Me_in_NC

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I had to go into settings and then phone update to update the firmware of my phone. Once I did that, the phone rebooted itself and the extras + info were there. Which, BTW, are exceedingly dull.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
examking010